We are talking around the country from Fort William to London about the impact of climate change on the unique arctic landscape and inspiring people to run their own expeditions. We have shared our story with over 350 people and counting.
- 13/09/2018 British Science Festival (Hull)
- 16/10/2018 Expedition Planning evening at OUEC (Oxford)
- 12/11/2018 Royal Geographical Society Explore weekend (London)
- 15/11/2018 Irvine Fund (Oxford)
- 17/11/2018 Scottish Arctic Club (Fort William)
- 12/02/2019 Oxford University Exploration Club (Oxford)
- Date (tbc) Lancaster University (Lancaster)